Are you looking for an good script on nopixel fuel script?if yes then thish for you.
After completing this script you will have a beautiful server that is ready to share with the world.
This guide is made for qbcore. I will walk you through each and every step, using clear open code lua .
Players must fill up their cars with petrol at petrol stations in NoPixel, which gives the game a more realistic and immersive feel. In order to keep driving, players can also run out of fuel and must refill their cars. One of the many unique features NoPixel provides to produce a distinctive and immersive roleplaying experience is the fuel script.
It’s vital to remember that the NoPixel fuel script is only meant to be used on the NoPixel server and is not intended for public use. using mods or scripts that are not authorised on any server, including NoPixel,
QBCore Fuel | A NoPixel inspired functionality fuel system that uses PolyZones that target specific areas that allow you to have the abilitity to refuel your vehicles.
- Show all gas station blips (found in shared/config.lua)
- Vehicle blowing up chance percent (found in shared/config.lua)
- Global tax and fuel prices (found in shared/config.lua)
- Close resembled NoPixel animation while refueling vehicles
- Target eye for all actions
- Menu estimating cost for vehicle being refueled (tax included)
- Buy and refuel jerry cans
- Jerry cans save amount of fuel left while not equipped
I hope this guide has answered any questions you had on nopixel fuel script, but if any of the steps were unclear to you, you can find a more detailed version of each step by using the bottom menu at the of this page (or at the bottom of this page if you’re on a contact).