A container script is one kind of script that is frequently used in FiveM servers. An in-game object that players may interact with, such as a vehicle, storage container, or other object, can be created and managed using a script called a container script.
Functions that let players interact with the container, such as adding or removing goods from a storage container or getting in and out of a vehicle, are often included in the container script. The script may also have options that let server owners modify how the container behaves, such as the storage container’s maximum capacity or a vehicle’s speed and handling.
- Custom container size and weight
- Ability to transfer ownership of containers
- Locking containers with password (encrypted by bcrypt)
- Container variant
- Dynamic object loading
- Little bit of admin control (WIP)
- Container placer! (i don’t know what to call it!)