A backpack script fivem is a Lua script that adds functionality for players to carry a virtual backpack in the game. The script allows players to equip and store items within the backpack, effectively expanding their inventory space.
backpack script fivem scenario allows players to carry more items in their inventory.
- players can carry more materials in their inventory
- backpack props on the player’s back or hands
- blackliste items
- opening/closing animation
- locking system for backpacks
- players can not use backpacks if they are not on their Hotbar
- no backpack in backpack exploit
- (removed) weight and slower movement speed
This instruction should have cleared up any issues you had about qb lumberjack script, but if not, use the bottom menu on this page (or the bottom of this page if you’re on a contact) to find a more thorough explanation of each more.If you want any ml0 related to this script then visit